Poly Carb sheets can be used for a number of roofing solutions, the 25mm Polycarbonate Sheet is best suited for canopy & conservatories roofs.
A wide range of multi-wall polycarbonate sheets have been developed to meet the demands of various building sectors, thanks to technological innovation and extensive research into raw materials and new methods of achieving UV protection.
An extensive range of colours are available for the 25mm Polycarbonate Sheet which includes clear bronze and opal. Each colour has specific high-resistance pigments added to the material to achieve different light transmission values.
Our Poly Carb sheets are available in an extensive range of widths and lengths suitable for various applications.
● Fantastic Light Transmission
● Resistance To UV Rays & Hail
● Energy Saving U-Value Of 1.6 W/m²K
● Weight Of 3.30 KG/m²
● 0.065mm/m°C Linear Thermal Expansion
● Temperature Range Of -40ºC to +120ºC
● Coextrusion UV Protection (Both Sides Available Upon Request)
● Fire Reaction EN 1350-1 – EuroClass B-s1.d0
● Bespoke Sizes Available Upon Request